When on the road, a few things are essential, pretty much like keeping the focus on your trail. Whether you are cruising, touring, or sporting, the best motorcycle mirrors are a must-have since they help you see what comes behind and beside you. This way, you can prevent bumping into potholes and hitting items such as vehicles.
Motorcycle mirrors come in a range of designs and features, so it is normal to confuse which type to choose when shopping for a new one. Firstly, your best pick should suit the functions you are looking for based on your type of bike. Secondly, the pair should match your preferences and personality style.
Our Favorite Motorcycle Mirrors
7 Featured Motorcycle Mirrors
This article details 7 premiums picks that guarantee the best value for money. Knowing about each option’s pros and cons is half the battle, and it covers that too.
1. MICTUNING Universal Hawk-eye Motorcycle Convex Rear
MICTUNING offers various assortments of bike mirrors, and this convex lens piece is just topnotch. To start with, it provides a wide viewing angle and a clear high definition focus on obstacles and cars behind. The ball-type connection it comes with ensures a 360-degree pivot, so you can be sure to adjust the angle upwards, downwards, or sideways.
This mirror features a sturdy heavy-duty body of alloy steel that is water-and-corrosion-proof. The material consists of a high-impact-resistant ABS shell that houses and protects the glass. All these materials stand on 11.5″ steel stems that fit on models such as Honda, Surron e-bike, Yamaha, Ducati, BMW, and a lot more.
Unlike the clumsy old-fashioned bike mirrors, this pair comes in a streamlined design that is fashionable for any occasion. They hardly drag wind, making them your go-to-option when looking for mirrors that do not shake at high speed.
- Made of high impact ABS housing
- Unique hawk-eye charming look with streamline design
- It can rotate 360- degrees
- Clear vision
- Features clamps as alternatives for base screws
- 6″ eagle-eye rear focus for clarity
- Versatile for use on most types of bikes
- Handlebar clamp missing in the package
2. Mictuning Universal Motorcycle Mirrors
Driving in highly congested lanes can be daunting, especially if your mirrors are too big. But don’t fret! This set by MICTUNING has your back since they are not only foldable but also features everything you look for in a standard mirror.
Weighing only 14.8 ounces and measuring 7.3 x 7.1 x 1.18 inches, the mirrors fit perfectly in any 7/8 inch handlebar. The mirrors are compatible with Harley Davidson, Honda, Suzuki, scooters, Yamaha, and many more.
The package consists of a left and right-side convex lens that measure 3″ all-round. When you angle the lenses well, they provide high definition focus and a broad view, so you don’t have to turn your head. Most importantly, the mirrors feature a swivel connection joint that allows for a 360-degree rotation.
If you are looking for a durable gift, then here it is. The body comes in black-coated aluminum to protect the glass. Additionally, the glass is high-impact to protect against smashes caused by cars too close.
- Easy to install
- Comes with adjustable ball-type connection’
- 3-inch round mirror
- It is made from aluminum
- It provides a clear and wide view of the items behind.
- Aluminum body and glass are weather-proof.
- A cheap set of foldable mirrors compared to other models.
- It may not fit Renthal bars.
3. MZS Motorcycle Mirrors Rear View
When riding, you’d want to see what is behind you and what is in your ¾ rearview for added safety. Well, MZS combines the two metrics to provide nothing less than apex functionality.
This product comes with two mirrors—a standard bolt measuring 2 x 8 x 10 mm for the left and a reverse bolt measuring 1 x 8 x 10 for the right side. You can use the left lens to see all the blind spots and oncoming cars and the right lens for all objects in your ¾ vision.
The two mirrors both measure 6.2L and 3.5W inches and sit on a stem measuring 4.25 inches. When appropriately angled, the HD glasses offer bright and long-lasting turn signals that are safe enough when driving anywhere.
For the stem, the mirror features steel alloys that are water and corrosion-free. Whereas the housing is ABS molded to protect against high impact.
- Has the ability to rotate 360 degrees
- Teardrop shape
- Stainless steel stem
- High-impact ABS resistant housing
- Seamless and decorative design perfect for fashion bikes
- Install easily on any bike with a mount point
- The bolt is spring-loaded to ensure a snug fit.
- Very affordable
- Does not install indirectly in bikes with no clamps and mirror mounts
4. Kemimoto Bar End Mirrors
Kemimoto is a better choice when looking for an anti-glare glass that provides a great angle of focus. Plus, it comes in a refined look that tunes perfectly on any motorcycle with a standard 7/8 inch handlebar.
The set features billet aluminum construction that is strong and sturdy and resists corrosion and impact. The glass consists of a convex pivot mirror designed for a wide angle of focus. These glasses are blue-tinted to reduce glaring hence ensuring better focus and clear view.
Kemimoto uses three different plastic sleeves to fit snugly into the handlebar. When installed well, the sleeves act as anti-vibratory tools, cushioning your mirrors from shaking under high speed. Additionally, it comes with a thread locker that keeps the mirror tightly fit at the base for extra cushioning from vibration.
- It comes with 3 different plastic sleeves
- Constructed of billet aluminum
- Reduces glare
- Easy to adjust with 360- degree rotation
- Mirrors mountable upside down
- Stiff fit for an effortless ride
- Installation adapters best for use on almost all types of bikes
- It comes with RED weights that may not be appealing to all users.
5. FENRIR CNC Aluminum Alloy Motorcycle Bar End Mirror
The FENRIR motorcycle mirror is your ideal fit when looking for excellent close-up viewing. Unlike most variants in the market, the mirror is aspherical-shaped to provide a wide rearview. It is your perfect bet when looking forward to expanding the field of focus for more safety.
This mirror comes in a package that consists of a thread locker, screws, and bolts to help your process of attaching the stem to the handler. You don’t need any tool, plus you can install every part by yourself.
The anti-glare glasses are blue-tinted, making them fashionable while at the same time functional. Additionally, they come in black finish coating to cushion against rust and high-impact objects. For the stem, this mirror uses an aluminum alloy that is built for years of use.
Weighing only 1.68 pounds and held into place with tight bolts, this mirror does not vibrate or shake when riding at high speed. It uses iron screws that are turgid to provide enough stability even with decades of use.
- Reduces glare
- Constructed from sturdy CNC machined Aluminum alloy
- It is equipped with a pair of blue lenses mirror
- Provide a wide view
- It comes with a shockproof and weather-proof body.
- The dazzling blue-tinted glasses provide excellent decoration.
- Compatible with almost all popular types of motorcycle
- Billet aluminum body is sturdy for years of use.
- It can take effort to install with no installation instructions.
6. Spear Blade Rear View Side Mirrors
Do you intend to take your motorcycle’s exterior design features a notch higher? This mirror by Rich Choices blends aesthetics to a classic design for a modern look. It works well for bike models such as Honda, Yamaha, Cruiser, Chopper, Dyna, Softail, and Sportstar.
It weighs only 1.15 pounds, and the convex mirrors give good visibility of the rear while remaining intact without vibrating at high speed. It features an aluminum body that is weather-proof, corrosion-proof, sturdy for impacts, and durable.
The stem is also made of aluminum and is finished in black coating for durability. In the package, you will find three adapters, one reversed thread, for DIY installation. In case the mirror falls back, you can tighten the threads manually to keep them in place.
The spear blade mirrors are low profile with a good flow of fashion to them. Their minimalist design minimizes wind drag so that you can be sure of a clear view throughout your journey.
- Comes with 3 adapters
- Aluminum mirror housing
- Adjustable mirror angle
- Fit for most motorcycle
- Pretty close to the hand for clear vision
- Requires less than five minutes to install
- Arms made of heavy metals for durability
- The stem can be shorter for some bike fitment.
- Not ideal for aggressive riders
7. Chrome Custom Flame Teardrop Motorcycle Mirrors
The Chrome Custom comes in a satin white color and a perfect teardrop design when looking for a unique pair for your touring bike. It is compatible with the Softail-Pair, Harley Davidson, Sportster, and street fat bob.
You will find two mirrors in the shipment kit, each measuring 5-1/8 L and 2-1/2W inches. The size is decent enough for its design and provides a great view of the rear. Plus, the mirrors are impact-resistant to withstand minor accidents such as side impacts.
The stem is 100% chrome hence durable enough for years of use. When coupled with a streamlined design, this mirror offers minimum wind drag, consequently reducing the level of vibrations and shaking at high speed.
Lastly, these mirrors come with bolt threads that are easy to install into the handlers. When correctly fitted into place, they remain stable and do not fall back since they are pretty heavy compared to other variants.
- It comes with adjustable mirror angle
- Teardrop design
- Clear view mirror shape design
- Fits mostly touring model and Harley bikes
- Big size mirror
- Low profile design makes them perfect for touring.
- The arm and the mirror are perfectly built for durability.
- Corrosion and impact-resistant finishing
- The Murrow might seem slightly flimsy.
The best mirror for a motorcycle doesn’t have to be expensive and can still provide the essential functions you are hunting for. As a seasoned or hobbyist rider, mirrors are accessories that you cannot do without anytime you hit the road. Therefore, it is best to weigh your personal preferences against the features of the various pairs available before splurging.
This article provides a glimpse into the best mirrors for motorcycles currently available. It considered durability, functionality, and design to filter seven models from a sea of options.