As a rider, you probably value solitude especially when you are on long trips. However, there are situations in which you might need to communicate even while you are riding. It is in such cases that you are going to need the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet. Read on to learn more:
|HJC Helmets CL-MAX 2 Helmet (Black, Large)|
|HJC Helmets Solid Mens CL-17 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet - Matte Black/Large|
|Bell Qualifier DLX Unisex-Adult Full Face Street Helmet (Matte Black, Large) (D.O.T.-Certified)|
Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Reviews:
That said, consider the following helmets reviewed by users and found to rank among the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets on the market today:
1. HJC Helmets CL-MAX 2 Helmet (Black, Large)
Some of the beneficial features you will get with the HJC CL-MAX 2 Helmet include:
- It is DOT-certified, making it relatively safe
- With a weight of around 3 pounds, this helmet is quite light
- It uses CAD technology, allowing for a comfortable fit
- The EPS line comes in different densities, making it useful for absorbing impact for should a collision occur
- The anti-scratch face shield blocks out 95% of all UV rays
- It boasts a sun visor that comes on and off quite quickly and works perfectly
- The inner padding is easily removable and can be washed
- For all these features, the HJC CL-MAX 2 Helmet is quite pricey
2. HJC Helmets Solid Mens CL-17 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet – Matte Black/Large
The HJC Helmets Solid Mens CL-17 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet comes with such features as:
- An amazing color and size variety
- Superior design and durable material
- Advanced visor features
- State-of-the-art ventilation system
- It has Anti-bacterial Nylex for your protection
- It is quite pricey
3. Bell Qualifier DLX Unisex-Adult Full Face Street Helmet (Matte Black, Large) (D.O.T.-Certified)
As one of the best BIuetooth motorcycle helmet, the Bell Qualifier DLX Street Helmet boasts the following:
- It is designed for high aerodynamics with little to no buffeting when you are cruising at high speeds
- You should be able to easily and effortlessly open the top and side vents for improved airflow especially on hot days
- The helmet provides an excellent field of view
- It is DOT-approved meaning it fits in with various safety regulations
- The design is quite lightweight
- It has speaker holes inbuilt right by the ears
- However, the Bell Qualifier DLX Street Helmet is affected by high wind noises
4. ILM 8 Colors Motorcycle Modular Flip up Dual Visor Helmet DOT (L, Matte Black)
The ILM 8 Colors Motorcycle Modular Flip up Dual Visor Helmet DOT offers the following benefits:
- It has an advanced modular flip-up design that allows you to open and close the windscreen easily
- It is designed with a lightweight, aerodynamic shell
- The beautiful glossy coating finish will protect you from the sun’s harmful UV rays
- It comes with removable and washable padding
- You should be able to comfortably fit your riding/reading/seeing/sunglasses under the helmet
- The helmet is affordable
- It comes with quick release visor changes
- The design is quite versatile
- The face guard opening mechanism is convenient
- It is made of low-quality materials
5. Metallic Wine Red Modular Flip up Motorcycle Helmet DOT #936 (Small)
With the Metallic Wine Red Modular Flip-up Motorcycle Helmet, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- It is quite affordable
- The helmet is BIuetooth-ready and comes with easy pre-engineered installation procedures
- It has functional and durable eagle eye vents
- It has an easy one-push button with a flip-up function
- The impact-absorbing inner liner padding adds that extra layer of protecting you require
- It boasts an efficient ventilation system for sufficient air flow
- The helmet doesn’t fog easily
- It is relatively comfortable
- The airflow could be improved by adding other ventilation ports
- It doesn’t have a drop down sun shield
- The chin straps are short
Benefits Of The Bluetooth Helmet
While there are Bluetooth devices that you can add to a regular bike helmet, you would do better to get a helmet that already has Bluetooth equipment installed. The best mark of quality for such a helmet would be in the secure way the Bluetooth device connects with the latest technologies.
To this end, the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets are those that are compatible with video game consoles, GPS devices, laptops, MP3 players, and smartphones. The only restriction, of course, should be in the range of connectivity.
That said, the best Bluetooth bike helmets come with flexible boom microphones that you can use to cancel out noise when you need to communicate. Further, they feature durable and rechargeable lithium batteries that will keep your connections active for hours on end.
Top Reasons To Invest In A Bluetooth Helmet
So, why should you invest in the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet? What do you stand to gain by making such a purchase? The biggest attraction, of course, lies in the freedom offered by Bluetooth connectivity. When you get your first Bluetooth bike helmet, you will also get to enjoy such benefits as:
1. Faster Communication
The best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet will empower you. With it, you will be able to answer conversations, carry them on, and bring them to a successful conclusion – all hands-free.
As a rider, it is highly likely that your smartphone is modern, meaning that it can use Bluetooth receivers. Apart from the capacity of your phone, however, the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets also come with 2 or multiline communication options, which will make it easier for you to keep in touch with friends and family while still on the move.
2. Comprehensive Music Entertainment
You can also use your Bluetooth motorcycle helmet to listen to music either from an MP3 music player or your smartphone. While cruising down or up a highway, you’ll get to listen to clear audio tracks all from within your helmet.
In comparison to handlebar radio, these helmets come with far less interference. As such, everything you listen to will be private and tailored for your personal enjoyment.
3. GPS Handling
Further, the GPS navigational control that comes with the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet happens to be a Holy Grail that you will gladly welcome. These helmets will, to this end, provide you with in-ear GPS guidance in the real time and at every turn.
What this means is that you will no longer see the need to keep stopping to pull out your map or asking people for directions. Further, the Bluetooth device will pick up the voice prompts from the GPS and execute them, allowing you to continue focusing on the road ahead.
That said, wearing your helmet is a must especially when you are on a highway or cruising at high speeds. Keeping in mind that you run the risk of getting injured, you should always leave your helmet on as long as you are on your bike.
Factors to Consider When Buying Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets
As you start your search for the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet, it is imperative that you understand that these gadgets are quite pricey. As such, this is not one of those situations where you should be looking for a bargain. Instead, keeping in mind that you need something to enhance your riding experiences, reach out for a helmet that packs on a steady stream of benefits and features.
Here are some of the factors you should consider as you start shopping for the best Bluetooth bike helmet:
Bluetooth devices tend to behave erratically or fail together when they get in contact with water. As such, you need to look for a helmet that is waterproof. Seeing as how the speakers and the microphone will frequently be in a hot and humid environment inside your sweaty helmet, you should get a helmet that can withstand the water if you want it to last longer.
While searching for the best Bluetooth bike helmet, try and invest in one that has a wide variety of easy to use controls. For instance, if it has inbuilt speakers, ensure that there are controls for switching between listening and talking, changing the volume, and shuffling music.
Some Bluetooth helmets, to this end, do not come with volume controls, making them somewhat useless for riders who love listening to music while on the go. Another handy feature to look out for is hands-free controls. That said, most high-end models also come with voice control.
c) Paint and Material
While analyzing the looks and exterior of different Bluetooth motorcycle helmets, ensure that you review the paint quality. The design and color will not only prove beneficial for aesthetics, but they will also ensure that your helmet withstands constant wear and tear.
Helmets with low-quality paint, to this end, will look lackluster and old in a couple of months. Therefore, think about getting Bluetooth motorcycle helmets with metallic paint and double lacquer for the best quality.
d) Bluetooth Quality
Before reviewing the quality of the Bluetooth, ensure that the helmet you wish to buy is compatible with every type of smartphone – particularly the one you currently have. Even if your phone is an old model, the helmet should still be connectable to it. For best results, also, get a model with a range of at least 500 feet. If you can, invest in one that offers such additional features as noise cancellation.
How Are Bluetooth Helmets Different?
So, what’s makes the difference between the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets and regular ones. Bluetooth helmets are quite similar to ordinary helmets except for the fact that they have a pair of headphones or speakers inside.
Similarly, a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet will typically come with GPS navigation capabilities – allowing you to go anywhere you would like with minimal fuss. Others are also designed to permit riders to receive voice prompts, meaning that you should be able to use your helmet to interact with the system without having to pull out your smartphone.
As you shop for the best BIuetooth motorcycle helmet, therefore, you need to check the quality of the system before you invest in it. For beginners, the Bell Qualifier DLX Unisex-Adult Full Face Street Helmet (Matte Black, Large) (D.O.T.-Certified) might be the best option.
However, if you have some extra money to spare, then you might consider the HJC CL-MAX – stylish, waterproof, sturdy, and efficient.
Over and above everything else, your safety, ability to communicate, protection, comfort, and perfect size are all important factors to consider while shopping for these bike helmets. Use the above reviews as inspiration to get the best BIuetooth motorcycle helmet.